Coins are a digital currency used on Decate. They are purchased via SMS (there are plans for credit card payments in the future). Here are some general terms regarding coins. Note: The general site vilkår for bruk still applies to coins, this is just an additional page
- Coins are used for purchases on the Decate platform itself and may or may not be used elsewhere.
- Decate coins are not redeemable for cash and are non refundable. Decate does not accept cancellations or offer refunds under any circumstances in whole or part thereof once payment of the original purchase has been made and the coins are issued.
- Your coins are not guaranteed and in case of system failure or the site being closed are not refunded in any way, shape or form, including but not limited to digital currencies, Decate coins, cash, products, gift vouchers or anything of the sort. This also applies if you delete your account, are banned from the site or in any way, shape or form lose your coins or access to them.
- Auto-purchase (the system autoamtically purchasing coins when you run low) are your responsibility to keep track of. You may always tun this on or off and it's your job to make sure that it is off in case you do not wish it to auto-charge you. Auto-charges of coins are not refundable.
- We reserve the right to give you coins or take them away at any time, for any reason. Removing your coins are mainly done in extreme cases.
- Your coins may be charged at any time by our system and charges are non-refundable. In cases where a feature auto-charges itself (a monthly VIP feature, for example), it will automatically charge you at the designated period automatically. It's your responsibility to make sure that undesired features are not set to auto-charge you.
- When purchasing coins, you must be over 18 years of age or have the authorization of an adult responsible for either you or the form of payment used. It is your responsibility to make sure of this, as all purchases of coins are final. If you are under 18, it is the responsibility of your legal guardian to be fully aware of your purchase and the terms attached to it.